Advanced Manufacturing Meetings Clermont-Ferrand Business Convention
Thanks to its access for its first two editions in 2014 and 2016, Advanced Manufacturing Meetings is back to Clermont-Ferrand. This new edition will highlight the use of digital technology in industries.
This unique event will offer an update on the most recent developments in the market through conferences and provide targeted business contacts thanks to pre-arranged meetings.
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING MEETINGS 2014 KEY FIGURES:
- 136 companies
- Over 3500 one-to-one meetings organized
- 13 countries represented: France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, USA, Mexico, Russia, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritania, Thailand
- Companies from every sectors: AIRBUS GROUP, CEFIVAL, DASSAULT AVIATION, DASSAULT SYSTEMES, DIAMOUTILS SAS , DCNS, SABCA SA, FLEXI FRANCE , GROUPE MICHELIN, KUKA AUTOMATISME ROBOTIQUE, KUKA ROBOTER GMBH, ROCKWELL AUTOMATION SAS, SAFRAN – SNECMA, TOYOTA TSUSHO EUROPE SA, TRELLEBORG INDUSTRIE SAS, YASKAWA France…
Who can attend?
Providing services, technologies or expertise from the following fields
- Processes (prototyping, additive manufacturing / 3D printing, metrology...)
- New Processes / Factory of the Future
- Innovative materials
- Digital technology (Big Data, connected objects in factories, smart manufacturing...)
- Capital goods (robotic : implementation of processes, tools & accessories for workshop machinery)
- Electronics & Electrical
- Studies & developments (mechanical design, digital mock-up, factory layout and flow simulation, process optimization…)
- Mechanical & Metals
- Logistics & related services
Decision makers & buyers from the following fields:
- Aerospace/ Defense
- Medical / Biomedical / Healthcare devices
- Ship Buildings
- Rail Manufacturing